Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finals.

Well, its that time of year. Myself and the rest of the school have finals next week. I don't know who came up with the schedule, but whoever did I don't think I will ever understand. Keep in mind, I have eight classes. So this means that over the course of four days, I have the eight biggest exams of the year. I will have two a day, then we get to go home. So I'll be going to school from 7-11 all next week, pretty crazy, huh? But I guess its nice only having the half days, but still...why during the last week of school? After that, summer vacation! I'm so excited, the beach has been calling my name, and so has sleep.
This Friday should be fun. Football has a game at Terry Parker, and since I'm "watergirl", I get to go! It's not too bad of a job at all, either. Everyone's real nice, and not too friendly...yeah, haha :) But it's just cool getting to hang out around them, and the coaches love having me out there, its so funny because they thank me for helping out so much, but its really just giving me something to do now that softball, other than travel ball, is pretty much over.
I'm supposed to have a tournament this weekend, but my Mom said she thinks it might get rained out. Which stinks, because thats what happened last weekend. I need softball! I don't kow if anyone has been watching, but theres been a lot of college softball on TV lately, and Florida is doing really well, GO GATORS!

Well, I'm in computers right now. But I need to work on editing my photography, which I might start putting on here. I'm not professional and don't have good equiptment, but its still fun to play around.

jessparis.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the rain frusterating???
    omg its annoying.
    lovely florida...

    -Katrina

    ReplyDelete